[RADIATOR] serverhttp and ldap authentication

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 22 17:35:44 CDT 2009

Hello Mark -

The easiest way to do this is as follows:

# define AuthBy clause with an Identifier

<AuthBy LDAP2>
	Identifier CheckLDAP

# define Realms or Handlers

<Realm .....>
	AuthBy CheckLDAP
</Realm>

# define ServerHTTP

<ServerHTTP>
	AuthBy CheckLDAP
</ServerHTTP>

See section 5.17.16 in the Radiator 4.4 reference manual ("doc/
ref.pdf").

On 23 Jul 2009, at 08:15, Mark Bassett wrote:

> Hey there list,
>
> I’m trying to set up LDAP authentication for the webui as well as
> for the realm authentication.   I have a working radius realm with
> authbyldap2 and that is great, but I also want to log into the webui
> with the same credentials.    I added the same Authbyldap2 section
> in the <serverhttp> section, but when I did that, the realm list
> disappeared.  Also, I would rather not have duplicate config
> sections anyway.
>
> What is the easiest/best way to accomplish this?
>
> Mark Bassett
> Sr. Network Engineer
> Intelius

NB: