(RADIATOR) Radiator - user management

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Wed Mar 26 10:11:13 CST 2008

Hi Eddie-

Radiator is a RADIUS server and not a user management system. So in your
test cases adding and deleting users is something outside of Radiator's
intended capabilities. If you look at the documentation you will see that it
can use user databases from a number of existing systems or if you don't
have an existing user database and want a user management system you could
look at the RAdmin product from Open Systems -
http://www.open.com.au/radmin/index.html.

Frank Danielson
Infrastructure Architect

ClearSky Mobile Media