(RADIATOR) Radius configuration [cdr file 5 minutes period]

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Mar 28 03:43:31 CST 2008

Hello Hadi -

No this is not possible to do directly - although you can use "%M" to
create a new file every minute and concatenate them by post-processing.

Otherwise you can define GlobalVar's and use them:

DefineGlobalVar	0	0to9

DefineGlobalVar	1	0to9

DefineGlobalVar	2	0to9

DefineGlobalVar	3	0to9

DefineGlobalVar	4	0to9

DefineGlobalVar	5	0to9

DefineGlobalVar	6	0to9

DefineGlobalVar	7	0to9

DefineGlobalVar	8	0to9

DefineGlobalVar	9	0to9

DefineGlobalVar	10	10to19

AcctLogFileName %L/SS7/CiscoGW-TT-%Y%m%d%{GlobalVar:%M}.cdr

hope that helps

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au