(RADIATOR) About remote Radiator Backup

jintao jintao at huawei.com
Wed Mar 26 21:58:55 CST 2008

Dear Lim,
  I got it. Actually, it is not so easy. Script and Database Replication is
acceptable for normal authentication and authorization, but if complex
accounting is necessary, then bi-directional data sychronization is
necessary.

  I have got all solutions from Veritas and Sybase/Oracle/DB2/MSSQL,
everything is OK now except suitable OS and hardware shoule be replaced. It
is really far far expensive than radiator normal solution.

  Thank you for your quick and passion response.

B.R.

Jin Tao
Director

To enrich life through communication.
HUAWEI Technologies Co.,Ltd
E-mail: jintao at huawei.com
Website: www.huawei.com

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is