(RADIATOR) installing Win32::Daemon

Bonno Bloksma b.bloksma at tio.nl
Tue Mar 11 06:45:47 CST 2008

Hi,

In the Radiator installation it is suggested I use Win32::Daemon to run the radiator daemon software as a service. Unfortunately it refuses to install as it seems I have the wrong platform. Whether that is the wrong Windows platfor of the wrong Perl platform I don't know.

C:\Perl\bin>ppm-shell.bat
ppm 4.01
Copyright (C) 2007 ActiveState Software Inc.  All rights reserved.
ppm> install http://www.roth.net/perl/packages/win32-daemon.ppd
ppm install failed: The PPD does not provide code to install for this platform
ppm> exit

ActivePerl 5.10.0 build 1002
Windows 2003 R2 standard server

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hotelmanagement en toerisme
begijnenhof 8-12 / 5611 el eindhoven
t 040 296 28 28 / f 040 237 35 20
b.bloksma at tio.nl  / www.tio.nl