(RADIATOR) Logging multiple Framed-Route's

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 12 17:17:58 CDT 2008

Hello Jim -

I suggest not using the AcctLogFileFormat specifiaction so you get
the entire accounting record in the accounting file. You can then
parse it however you need to to insert it into the database.

Otherwise you can use a hook to manipulate the accounting attributes.
There are a number of example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt".

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page