(RADIATOR) Logging multiple Framed-Route's

Francisco Rodrigo Cortinas Maseda francisco.cortinas at jazztel.com
Fri Jun 13 01:40:33 CDT 2008

Hi,

I use this code to parse every cisco av-pair, splitting it into the ones
it has internally:

sub {
   if (my @avpair = $p->get_attr('cisco-avpair')) {
      foreach my $avpair (@avpair) {
         $p->add_attr(split('=',$avpair));
      }
   }
}

Maybe with a little modifications, you can parse all the attributes you
want.

Bye.