[RADIATOR] Session database sql statement query

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Fri Aug 22 08:53:41 CDT 2008

Hi,
Thanks for replying
Solved the problem by have a session database statement and a
postprocessinghook perl subroutine.

long term I'm going to set up a stored procedure to do my session database
processing .. if i can find some reasonable examples :-) I'm doing that sort
of thing for all my java stuff at the moment anyway.
Alex