(RADIATOR) Two Success Queries in an AuthLog

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Apr 11 17:44:54 CDT 2008

Hello David -

Here is an example of how to do it:

# authlog.cfg
#
# Example Radiator configuration file showing how to
# use AuthLog
#
# You should consider this file to be a starting point only
# $Id: authlog.cfg,v 1.1 2000/11/21 01:36:22 mikem Exp $

Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir          .
DbDir           .

# User a lower trace level in production systems:
Trace           4

# You will probably want to change this to suit your site.
<Client DEFAULT>
         Secret  mysecret
         DupInterval 0
</Client>

# this auth logger logs both success and failure to a file
<AuthLog FILE>
         Identifier myauthlogger1
         Filename %L/authlog1
         LogSuccess 1
         LogFailure 1
</AuthLog>

# this auth logger logs both success and failure to a file
<AuthLog FILE>
         Identifier myauthlogger2
         Filename %L/authlog2
         LogSuccess 1
         LogFailure 1
</AuthLog>

<Realm DEFAULT>
         <AuthBy FILE>
                 Filename ./users
         </AuthBy>
         # Log authentication success and failure to the a file
         AuthLog myauthlogger1
         AuthLog myauthlogger2
</Realm>

hope that helps

On 12 Apr 2008, at 03:17, David Craigon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to modify a radiator config file. I'm using AuthLog SQL
> like:
>

> <AuthLog SQL>
>
> </AuthLog>
>
> But I'd like to use two SuccessQuery and FailureQuery clauses.  In
> otherwords, in case of success, I'd like it to do two queries, not
> just
> one. Is there any way of achieving this? I've tried using two AuthLog
> sections, putting two SuccessQuery lines, and using two queries on the
> same line with ; separating them (I'm using MySQL), but no dice.
>
> Any advice?
>
> David

NB:

radiator)?