(RADIATOR) Two Success Queries in an AuthLog

David Craigon david.craigon at griffin.com
Fri Apr 11 12:17:13 CDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to modify a radiator config file. I'm using AuthLog SQL like:

<AuthLog SQL>

</AuthLog>

But I'd like to use two SuccessQuery and FailureQuery clauses.  In
otherwords, in case of success, I'd like it to do two queries, not just
one. Is there any way of achieving this? I've tried using two AuthLog
sections, putting two SuccessQuery lines, and using two queries on the
same line with ; separating them (I'm using MySQL), but no dice.

Any advice?

David

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au