(RADIATOR) Profile and Framed-IP-Address

Anura Abayaratne anura.abayaratne at dialogbb.lk
Thu May 17 11:37:56 CDT 2007

: <stevehahn.gospellight.com at exchange.rackspace.com>

We used Profile and Individual user attribute to assign reply attributes
for each users.

 By default, we assigned IP address using a pool defined on the profile
(“cisco-avpair="ip:addr-pool=wimaxintpool") as below. This setup is
working without problem.

But when we assign a static IP address  (Framed-IP-Address=192.168.8.1)
defined in individual user profile while keeling the IP pool definition in
the common Profile. Then that user can’t login.

Please help me to get this resolved.

Thanks in advanced.

 <AuthBy FILE>

                Filename %D/cfg/profiles

                # Remove the Profile Pseudo attribute added

                # above

                StripFromReply Profile

        </AuthBy>

Profiles file-

DEFAULT Reply:Profile=speed

        cisco-avpair = "ip:sub-policy-Out=CUST_BW_1024",

        cisco-avpair = "ip:sub-policy-In=CUST_BW_256_IN",

        cisco-avpair="ip:addr-pool=wimaxintpool"

DEFAULT Reply:Profile=pro

        Session-Timeout = 200,

        cisco-avpair = "ip:sub-policy-Out=CUST_BW_2048",

        cisco-avpair = "ip:sub-policy-In=CUST_BW_512_IN",

        cisco-avpair="ip:addr-pool=wimaxintpool2"

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au