(RADIATOR) Profile and Framed-IP-Address

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 17 20:01:21 CDT 2007

Hello Anura -

Have you tested to make sure that the Framed-IP-Address is being used
if it is sent without a cisco-avpair for the pool?

Once you are certain that the Framed-IP-Address is being used
correctly I think you will need to use a PostAuthHook to look at the
reply and only add the cisco-avpair if the Framed-IP-Address is not
present. There are a number of example hooks in the Radiator
distribution in "goodies/hooks.txt".

BTW - you should check the Cisco debug to verify what is happening
there.

On 18 May 2007, at 02:37, Anura Abayaratne wrote:

> We used Profile and Individual user attribute to assign reply
> attributes
> for each users.
>
>  By default, we assigned IP address using a pool defined on the
> profile
> (“cisco-avpair="ip:addr-pool=wimaxintpool") as below. This setup is
> working without problem.
>

> But when we assign a static IP address  (Framed-IP-
> Address=192.168.8.1)
> defined in individual user profile while keeling the IP pool
> definition in
> the common Profile. Then that user can’t login.
>

> Please help me to get this resolved.
>
> Thanks in advanced.
>

>  <AuthBy FILE>
>
>                 Filename %D/cfg/profiles
>
>                 # Remove the Profile Pseudo attribute added
>
>                 # above
>
>                 StripFromReply Profile
>
>         </AuthBy>
>

> Profiles file-
>

> DEFAULT Reply:Profile=speed
>
>         cisco-avpair = "ip:sub-policy-Out=CUST_BW_1024",
>
>         cisco-avpair = "ip:sub-policy-In=CUST_BW_256_IN",
>
>         cisco-avpair="ip:addr-pool=wimaxintpool"
>

> DEFAULT Reply:Profile=pro
>
>         Session-Timeout = 200,
>
>         cisco-avpair = "ip:sub-policy-Out=CUST_BW_2048",
>
>         cisco-avpair = "ip:sub-policy-In=CUST_BW_512_IN",
>
>         cisco-avpair="ip:addr-pool=wimaxintpool2"

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page