(RADIATOR) VPDN Passthrough

Drew Theunissen drew.theunissen at digitalriver.com.au
Thu Mar 1 20:53:04 CST 2007

Hi All,
I'm attempting to get VPDN Passthrough working on Radiator with
limitted success.

We are reselling a wholesale DSL product that is delivered to us via
Layer 2 and are trying to pass the layer 2 tunnel to a customers LNS
for termination but I cannot seem to get the radiator config correct
for the passthrough.

Has anyone got any sample configs or suggestions on the best way to
achieve this? The L2TP VPDN must terminate on the customers LNS and
the tunnel and auth is just passed through from our end.

Any input would be appreciated. Cheers!

Drew

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au