(RADIATOR) VPDN Passthrough

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Mar 1 21:06:51 CST 2007

Hello Drew -

You will first of all need to configure your LNS for layer 2
forwarding, then you will need to configure Radiator to recognise the
tunnel requests and return the correct attributes.

The details will depend on your LNS equipment, so you will need to
check your vendor's documentation and then configure Radiator to do
whatever is required.

If you have any further questions please include a copy of your
configuration file and a trace 4 debug showing what is happening.

On 2 Mar 2007, at 13:53, Drew Theunissen wrote:

> Hi All,
> I'm attempting to get VPDN Passthrough working on Radiator with
> limitted success.
>
> We are reselling a wholesale DSL product that is delivered to us
> via Layer 2 and are trying to pass the layer 2 tunnel to a
> customers LNS for termination but I cannot seem to get the radiator
> config correct for the passthrough.
>
> Has anyone got any sample configs or suggestions on the best way to
> achieve this? The L2TP VPDN must terminate on the customers LNS and
> the tunnel and auth is just passed through from our end.
>
> Any input would be appreciated. Cheers!
>
> Drew

NB:

radiator)?