(RADIATOR) CALEA IRI config?

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Feb 15 15:31:39 CST 2007

Hello Scott,

Thanks for your note.
What you say is all true, and there are some mitigating factors:

One type of LEA device I have seen does not actually start the session data
flow until the Start accounting packet has been acknowledged.

Most types of interception devices send all the call information directly to
the LEA without requiring any data from the Radius server.

You may want to consider something like RadSec to transport Radus across the
internet more reliably and securely than plain Radius.

We have contact with an LI software/hardware vendor who may be able to help
you further. Pls let me know if you want to do this.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au