(RADIATOR) Active perl mysql module

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Feb 13 16:44:36 CST 2007

Hello Alex -

If you run ppm in a terminal window you can pass it parameters, ie:

	ppm install DBD-mysql

it turns out that the module they have is case sensitive and it is
all lower case (apologies).

Note that you will need MySQL installed as well so you have the
client libraries available.

If you run ppm without parameters it starts the new gui.

If you click on the left most icon you will get the complete list of
modules available (and those that are installed).

hope that helps

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au