(RADIATOR) Active perl mysql module

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Tue Feb 13 06:26:52 CST 2007

Well, tried that and get a message back saying

Install failed can't find any package that provides DBD-MySQL

Also the command is ppm-shell and not ppm.
Ppm seems to get to to a GUI interface that list all the packages
already installed.

While you can add additional urls in order to get ppm to lok elsewhere
for packages, i'm guessing that the ones I've got set up
Don't have the DBD-MySQL package.

Anyone got a UL I can add into ppm?

Alex