(RADIATOR) Config possibilities?

ITI at kbclease.be ITI at kbclease.be
Tue Feb 13 08:18:39 CST 2007

Hi,

We are examinating some possibilities of our open radiator server.

We are using the radiator server for authentication of dial-in sessions
into our network as discribed below. But as you see we want to restrict the
access for certain users.
Is there a way to configure the radiator server in order to achieve our
goal also discribed below.

Our setup:
We have a Ascend Max dialin routing device attached to our network. This
device will accept a dial-in call from a remote user and will send
authentication request with username and passworde to
a server in our network running open Radiator. If authentication is
accepted the Ascend Max will accept the connection with the dial-in user
and a IP link with our network is setup between the Ascend Max and the
remote user.

Our problem:
We would like to restrict access for certain users.
For example if user X dials in he may only access our mailserver
If user Y dails in he hass full access on our network.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Disclaimer.
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may contain
information which is protected by intellectual property rights.If you are
not the addressee named above any disclosure, reproduction, copying,
communication or distribution, of this e-mail is prohibited.Please notify
the sender and destroy this e-mail.This e-mail does not contain any
professional advice and does not constitute an offer regarding any
financial, banking, insurance or other product service toward the
addressee.If you like to obtain specific information, professional advice,
an offer, or want to contract you have to contact the KBC company mentioned
above, its branch or agent.

The integrity, security, completeness, correctness, timeliness of this
message cannot be guaranteed, and may be subject of corruption,
interception, unauthorized amendments, delay or interruption, for which we
accept no liability.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au