(RADIATOR) Problem with AuthLog SYSLOG - ERR: Error while doing AuthLog SYSLOG: syslog: invalid level/facility: radius at Radius/AuthLogSYSLOG.pm line 110

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Oct 2 00:22:56 CDT 2006

Hi Terry -

I notice that the "-r" parameter is not defined for syslogd on MacOS
X - however there is a "-u" parameter that appears to do the same thing.

SYSLOGD(8)                BSD System Manager's Manual
SYSLOGD(8)

NAME
      syslogd -- Apple System Log server

SYNOPSIS
      syslogd [-d] [-D] [-m mark_interval] [-p prune_days] [-c
log_cutoff]
              [-l lib_path] [-u] [-module_name {0|1}]

NB:

radiator)?