(RADIATOR) No reply after 3 retransmissions

Dumpolid Exeplish dumpexec at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:08:21 CDT 2006

Hi,
  i am having problems on my prodouction server running Radiator. Once every
2 months, the server's request to authentication requests become very solo.
When i access the server to see what is wrong, i find out that CPU useage is
constantl at 90%. i continue to get this error message::-

Tue May 23 15:15:40 2006: INFO: AuthRADIUS: No reply after 3 retransmissions
to bbb.bbb.bbb.bbb:1813 for xxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxx.com  (158)

Tue May 23 15:15:40 2006: INFO: AuthRADIUS could not find a working host to
forward to. Ignoring

My setup
=========
I have configured 2 radiatior server on the same system (windows 2003 server
with 2GB MEM), one is proxying to the other. The first radius configuration
(called access radius) is configured to listen for authentication requests
on aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa:1645 and 1812. This radius server proxies authentication
requests to bbb.bbb.bbb.bbb:1813 on the same system. (by using multiple IP
capability of windows, you can set different ip addresses on the same
interface). the two 'daemons' are attached (or listening) to these different
IPs and they have been working perfectly (except for this).

Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to solve it??

Thanks