(RADIATOR) No reply after 3 retransmissions

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue May 23 18:18:49 CDT 2006

Hello -

Can you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

I will also need to see copies of your configuration files and trace
4 debugs showing what is happening.

What versions of Radiator and Perl are you running?

And what other programs do you have running on the machine?

It sounds like the second instance of Radiator is not responding
because it is waiting for some external resource.

On 24 May 2006, at 03:08, Dumpolid Exeplish wrote:

> Hi,
>   i am having problems on my prodouction server running Radiator.
> Once every 2 months, the server's request to authentication
> requests become very solo. When i access the server to see what is
> wrong, i find out that CPU useage is constantl at 90%. i continue
> to get this error message::-
>
> Tue May 23 15:15:40 2006: INFO: AuthRADIUS: No reply after 3
> retransmissions to bbb.bbb.bbb.bbb:1813 for xxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxx.com
> (158)
>
> Tue May 23 15:15:40 2006: INFO: AuthRADIUS could not find a working
> host to forward to. Ignoring
>

> My setup
> =========
> I have configured 2 radiatior server on the same system (windows
> 2003 server with 2GB MEM), one is proxying to the other. The first
> radius configuration (called access radius) is configured to listen
> for authentication requests on aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa:1645 and 1812. This
> radius server proxies authentication requests to bbb.bbb.bbb.bbb:
> 1813 on the same system. (by using multiple IP capability of
> windows, you can set different ip addresses on the same interface).
> the two 'daemons' are attached (or listening) to these different
> IPs and they have been working perfectly (except for this).
>
> Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to solve it??
>
> Thanks

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au