(RADIATOR) Diameter support for Radiator

miko at yournetplus.com miko at yournetplus.com
Thu Mar 30 11:52:28 CST 2006

I am in complete agreement with Stefan. Even though the market is still
working up to utilizing Diameter having such a module could provide some
real benefit. If anything, having such a product can go a long way
towards pressing partners and service providers to move towards the much
more reliable protocol.

Regards,
Miko
YourNetPlus.com