(RADIATOR) Diameter support for Radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Mar 30 02:11:25 CST 2006

Hello Stefan -

Thanks for your mail.

We are also considering a standalone Diameter/Radius/Diameter
translation gateway, and of course we are still planning on releasing
a full Diameter server when the market is ready.

What we are trying to determine at the moment is a reasonable
progression from where we are today to where our customers want us to
go in the future (and in what timeframe to the extent possible).

many thanks for your thoughts

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au