(RADIATOR) problem to use with AD logon

William Cheung william.cheung at interfor.com
Fri Mar 17 10:53:24 CST 2006

Problem
I have tried to use the radiator together with Windows 2003 AD for the
authentication, and I have been trying with 3 different parameters, but none
of them I am able to make it work. The parameters below have been tried:
	- AuthBy LDAP2
	- <Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>	with <AuthBy LSA>
	- <AuthBy ADSI>

Question

How can I use the Radiator software to authenticate to Windows 2003 AD for
the following condition:

-	Radiator installed on windows 2003 standalone member server (any
registry needed to be modify?)
-	what parameter(s) I need to use
-	used with Nortel 8000 RAC
-	authenticate to a remote Windows 2003 DC server

Please help