(RADIATOR) problem to use with AD logon

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Mar 17 16:21:43 CST 2006

Hello William -

Could you please send me a copy of the configuration file you are
trying to use and a trace 4 debug showing what is happening?

On Windows you should use the AuthBy LSA clause and there is an
example in "goodies/lsa.cfg".

Note the prerequisites and so on in the comment block at the top of
the file.

On 18 Mar 2006, at 03:53, William Cheung wrote:

> Problem
>
> I have tried to use the radiator together with Windows 2003 AD for
> the authentication, and I have been trying with 3 different
> parameters, but none of them I am able to make it work. The
> parameters below have been tried:
>
>         - AuthBy LDAP2
>
>         - <Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>   with <AuthBy LSA>
>
>         - <AuthBy ADSI>
>

> Question
>
> How can I use the Radiator software to authenticate to Windows 2003
> AD for the following condition:
>
> -       Radiator installed on windows 2003 standalone member server
> (any registry needed to be modify?)
> -       what parameter(s) I need to use
> -       used with Nortel 8000 RAC
> -       authenticate to a remote Windows 2003 DC server
>
> Please help

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au