(RADIATOR) Radiator running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux

Hugh Irvine Hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 19 02:42:09 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone -

We have a request from a large Asian telco for a reference site in
Europe or the US which is running a redundant, load-balanced, multi-
host Radiator system. The company in question is asking for
references and if it would be possible to organise a site visit to
see how it all hangs together.

The Radiator hosts must be running Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).

If anyone on the list is running such a system and would be amenable
to such a visit could they please let me know?

I will put you in direct contact with the people involved.

thanks and regards

Hugh

NB:

radiator)?