(RADIATOR) Proxy hook or something

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Mon Jun 19 19:08:33 CDT 2006

Hi Toomas-

If I understand you correctly you have a handler with some number of
AuthBy's and an AuthBy RADIUS at the end. You want to do some packet
processing after the second to last AuthBy and before the AuthBy RADIUS.

So how about taking the AuthBy RADIUS out of the handler and calling it from
a PostAuth Hook?

Something like this should work to get you started. I've borrowed liberally
from the examples provided in the goodies and not tested it myself.

<AuthBy RADIUS>
	Identifier proxytoremote
	Host .....
	Secret .....
</AuthBy>

<Handler>
	<AuthBy Something>
	</AuthBy>
	<AuthBy Something Else>
	</AuthBy>
	PostAuthHook file:"%D/preproxy"
</Handler>

preproxy-

sub {

    my $p = ${$_[0]};
    my $rp = ${$_[1]};
    my $rc = ${$_[2]};
    my $reason = ${$_[3]};
    my $authby;
    my $identifier='proxytoremote';

    #some custom packet processing here

    if ($authby = Radius::AuthGeneric::find($identifier))
    {
	&main::log($main::LOG_DEBUG, "Found AuthBy with Identifier
$identifier");
	($rc, $reason) = $authby->handle_request($p, $rp);
      $rp->set_code($rc);
    }
    else
    {
	&main::log($main::LOG_ERR, "No AuthBy with Identifier $identifier");

	$rp->set_code('Access-Reject');
    }
    return;
}