(RADIATOR) Radiator crashes without trace

Dave Kitabjian dave at netcarrier.com
Wed Jul 20 09:10:45 CDT 2005

So when you say "crashes" and "stops", is the perl process that's running radiusd still in the process list or is it gone?

Does your system log show anything (eg, /var/log/messages)?

Are you low on disk or RAM?

Does the box get too hot?

Do you have any patches installed?

You might want to try swapping out the RAM from the problematic box with the box that's working fine and see what happens...

Dave

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au