(RADIATOR) visiting Europe

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jan 7 04:07:09 CST 2005

Hello Everyone -

Joanne and I will be travelling through Europe in March/April this year
(2005), so if anyone would like to catch up with us for a drink or
whatever we would love to meet as many of you as we can. We are flying
to/from Frankfurt, Germany and we will be touring through France,
northern Italy, Switzerland and back to Frankfurt. We may also consider
doing side trips as time and inclination dictate.

Please let us know before the end of February when and where would suit.

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au