(RADIATOR) How many <Handlers> do you have?

miko at yournetplus.com miko at yournetplus.com
Wed Jan 12 02:29:12 CST 2005

Unfortunately we cannot use SQLRadius or Realm clauses because we need to
be able to support other attributes besides the realm and the realms that
we have must also support subrealms (ie. sub.realm.com) without the
configuration knowing what the sub portion of the realm is. At present I
only know to that with regular expressions in a Handler clause...

-Miko