(RADIATOR) ForkClosesFD and Radar port conflict

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Aug 26 18:06:47 CDT 2005

Hello Nacho,

Thanks for reporting this.
We were not able to exactly reproduce this problem, even with a damon with
ForkClosesFDs set.
Nevertheless, we have now added code so that ForkClosesFDs does not close
Monitor or other server ports if it forms with ForkClosesFDs set.

The changes are in the latest Radiator 3.13 patch set. Please check that it
fixes your problem and let us know.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au