(RADIATOR) Radiator 3.13 and CentOS

William Hernandez whr at essnet.com
Mon Aug 1 16:04:19 CDT 2005

Hello everyone,

We're currently running Radiator 3.12 on FC2. We'll be upgrading
to Radiator 3.13 soon.

However, instead of upgrading to FC3 (on which 3.13 has been
tested) we're considering moving to CentOS (on which 3.13 has
also been tested).

I realize that new software is usually tested only on current OS,
but one goal in switching to CentOS would be to minimize the need
to upgrade the OS when an application changes.

Perhaps there are others on the list that have already made this
OS change. Are there any gotchas in switching to CentOS?
Pros/Cons of switching to CentOS?

Thanks,

William

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au