(RADIATOR) Problems with Radiator : Hanging

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Mon Aug 1 15:00:24 CDT 2005

Thanks Hugh and Ray.
	I'm going to increase the trace level in my machine in order to get
more debug information, i think it worth the risk.  I'm also attaching to
you my configuration file.

********

#Foreground
LogStdout
DbDir           .
LogDir          /etc/rd/logs
LogFile         %L/logfile_rr_auth_ser
PidFile         %L/rrd_rr_auth_ser.pid
AuthPort 1647
AcctPort

# This will log at DEBUG level: very verbose
# User a lower trace level in production systems, typically use 3
Trace           3

# You will probably want to add other Clients to suit your site,
# one for each NAS you want to work with. This will work
# at least with radpwtst running on the local machine

PreClientHook file:"/usr/share/doc/Radiator-3.9/goodies/digest.pl"

<Client 200.0.0.5>
    Secret mysupersecret
</Client>

<Client 200.0.0.2>
    Secret mysupersecret
</Client>

# Authentication LOG profile, %L is replaced by LogDir above.

<AuthLog FILE>

        Identifier AUTH_SIP_LOG
        Filename %L/auth/sip/auth_%{Digest-Method}_%Y.%m.%d.%q.csv

        LogSuccess 1
        LogFailure 1

        # FORMAT
Time,User-Name,User,Realm,Nonce,Uri,Method,qop,Nonce-count,Cnonce,Nonce-Resp
onse,Service-Type,SIP-Uri-User,NAS-IP-A
ddress,MessageSeverity,Reason,OK/FAIL
        SuccessFormat
%l,%{User-Name},%{Digest-User},%{Digest-Realm},%{Digest-Nonce},%{Digest-Uri}
,%{Digest-Method},%{Digest-qop},%{
Digest-Nonce-count},%{Digest-Cnonce},%{Digest-Response},%{Service-Type},%{Si
p-Uri-User},%{NAS-IP-Address},%0,%1:OK
        FailureFormat
%l,%{User-Name},%{Digest-User},%{Digest-Realm},%{Digest-Nonce},%{Digest-Uri}
,%{Digest-Method},%{Digest-qop},%{
Digest-Nonce-count},%{Digest-Cnonce},%{Digest-Response},%{Service-Type},%{Si
p-Uri-User},%{NAS-IP-Address},%0,%1:FAIL

</AuthLog>

<Handler Realm=sip.mydomain.com,Digest-Method=REGISTER>
        # Se agrega el AuthByPolicy para manejar los Timeout de la Base de
Datos.
        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileIgnore

        <AuthBy SQL>
                DBSource        dbi:Oracle:rdb
                DBUsername      rr
                DBAuth          rd

                AuthSelect select a.sip_pwd, a.gt_Cod from pg.pl_gw
a,pg.pl_gw_nb b \
                where rd.username(a.tmal_alias)=rd.extus('%{User-Name}') \
                and a.gt_tab=b.gt_tab \
                and b.nb='%{Sip-Uri-User}'

                AuthColumnDef 0, User-Password, check
                AuthColumnDef 1, NAS-Port-Type, reply

        </AuthBy>

        <AuthBy INTERNAL>
                DefaultResult REJECT
        </AuthBy>

        # Log authentication to a detail file.
        AuthLog AUTH_SIP_LOG
</Handler>

<Handler Realm=sip.mydomain.com,Digest-Method=INVITE>
        # Se agrega el AuthByPolicy para manejar los Timeout de la Base de
Datos.
        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileIgnore

        <AuthBy SQL>
                DBSource        dbi:Oracle:rdb
                DBUsername      rr
                DBAuth          rd

                AuthSelect select a.gt_tab from pg.pl_gw a, pg.pl_gw_nb b,
pg.pl_uu c \
                where a.gt_tab=b.gt_tab \
                and a.usua_tab=c.usua_tab   \
                and b.nb='%{Sip-Uri-User}' \
                and b.admin_tt_tab=1      \
                and b.user_tt_tab=1      \
                and a.admin_tt_tab=1      \
                and a.user_tt_tab=1     \
                and rd.username(a.tmal_alias)=rd.extus('%{User-Name}') \
                and c.saldo>0

                AuthColumnDef 0, NAS-Port-Type, reply
        </AuthBy>

        <AuthBy INTERNAL>
                DefaultResult REJECT
        </AuthBy>

        # Log authentication to a detail file.
        AuthLog AUTH_SIP_LOG
</Handler>

<Handler Realm=sipbk.mydomain.com,Digest-Method=REGISTER>
        # Se agrega el AuthByPolicy para manejar los Timeout de la Base de
Datos.
        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileIgnore

        <AuthBy SQL>
                DBSource        dbi:Oracle:rdb
                DBUsername      rr
                DBAuth          rd

                AuthSelect select a.sip_pwd, a.gt_Cod from pg.pl_mayo_gw
a,pg.pl_mayo_nb b \
                where a.gt_tab=b.gt_tab and a.tt_tab=1 and a.tmal_alias like
'H:' || \
                rd.extus('%{User-Name}') || '%%'  \
                and b.nb='%{Sip-Uri-User}'

                AuthColumnDef 0, User-Password, check
                AuthColumnDef 1, NAS-Port-Type, reply

        </AuthBy>

        <AuthBy INTERNAL>
                DefaultResult REJECT
        </AuthBy>

        # Log authentication to a detail file.
        AuthLog AUTH_SIP_LOG
</Handler>

<Handler Realm=sipbk.mydomain.com,Digest-Method=INVITE>
        # Se agrega el AuthByPolicy para manejar los Timeout de la Base de
Datos.
        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileIgnore
        <AuthBy SQL>
                DBSource        dbi:Oracle:rdb
                DBUsername      rr
                DBAuth          rd

                AuthSelect select a.gt_tab from pg.pl_mayo_gw a,
pg.pl_mayo_nb b, pg.pl_mayo_cliente c, pg.pl_uu d \
                where a.gt_tab=b.gt_tab \
                and a.clie_tab=c.clie_tab   \
                and c.usua_tab=d.usua_tab   \
                and b.nb='%{Sip-Uri-User}' \
                and b.mayo_tt_tab=1      \
                and b.vss_tt_tab=1      \
                and a.mayo_tt_tab=1      \
                and a.vss_tt_tab=1     \
                and c.mayo_tt_tab=1      \
                and c.vss_tt_tab=1     \
                and rd.username(a.tmal_alias)=rd.extus('%{User-Name}') \
                and c.saldo>c.limite_credito \
                and d.saldo>0

        AuthColumnDef 0, NAS-Port-Type, reply

        </AuthBy>

        <AuthBy INTERNAL>
                DefaultResult REJECT
        </AuthBy>

        # Log authentication to a detail file.
        AuthLog AUTH_SIP_LOG
</Handler>

<Handler Service-Type=18>
        <AuthBy SQL>
                DBSource        dbi:Oracle:rdb
                DBUsername      rr
                DBAuth          rd

                AuthSelect select 'tranum:sip:' ||
rd.traduce('sip:%{User-Name}','sip:%{Sip-Translated-Req-ID}') \
                || '@sip.mydomain.com' from dual

                AuthColumnDef 0, SIP-AVP, reply
        </AuthBy>

        <AuthBy INTERNAL>
                DefaultResult REJECT
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler Service-Type=Authenticate-Only>
        # Handler para manejar los Request del NAGIOS.
        <AuthBy INTERNAL>
                AuthResult ACCEPT
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler>
        # Reject todos los Request que no son conocidos.
        <AuthBy INTERNAL>
                DefaultResult REJECT
                RejectReason PRIVATE_SERVICE-Unknown_Request
        </AuthBy>

        # Log authentication to a detail file.
        AuthLog AUTH_SIP_LOG
</Handler>