(RADIATOR) How can I choose where Radiator gets installed?

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Mon Aug 1 16:26:03 CDT 2005

Hello.

This is probably a stupid question. I'm fairly new to this whole
Radiator-thingy.
I'm going to upgrade an older release, and I want to install the new
release somewhere else (not just install it on top of the old version).
Does anyone know how I can select where it gets installed? I tried looking
in the documentation but didn't find anything there (I'm probably blind
since I don't see it).

--
Regards / Hilsen
Eivind Olsen