(RADIATOR) One client clause for whole subnet??

Andrew D. Clark andrew.clark at ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 12 16:55:59 CDT 2005

Wildcards are ok, but I'd rather have the more flexible net/mask.  When
I have a /27 network or similar, a wildcard doesn't really mean much to
me.  With "natural" mask for Class A,B,C nets and either CIDR and/or
dotted decimal (maybe either one).  There are lots of Perl modules out
there that make that easy (I like NetAddr::IP), but then Radiator needs
yet another Perl module.

--
Andrew Clark
Campus Network Programmer

--On Wednesday, April 13, 2005 07:45:25 AM +1000 Hugh Irvine

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au