(RADIATOR) One client clause for whole subnet??

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Apr 12 10:13:24 CDT 2005

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Jethro R Binks wrote:

> For what it is worth, I have the same requirement too.  I wasn't able to
> find a facility in the documentation to allow any sort of wildcarding on
> the Client IP address parameter.  Nearest I could get was:
>
> <Client 10.4.0.1>
>         Identifier              SomeClient
>         Secret                  secret
>         IdenticalClients        10.4.0.2
> </Client>

It'd be really nice if radiator would (does?) support either CIDR or
ranges such that you could do things like:

<Client 10.4.0.1>
         IdenticalClients        10.4.0.0/24

or
<Client 10.4.0.0/24>
or
<Client 10.4.0.1>
	IdenticalClients         10.4.0.2-60

Lines such as
	IdenticalClients	10.4.0.2 10.4.0.3 10.4.0.4 \
		10.4.0.5 10.4.0.6 ...

are kind of ugly and bloat the config if you have alot of identical
clients.

 Jon Lewis                   |  I route
 Atlantic Net                |

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au