(RADIATOR) problem

Keerti keerti at infozech.com
Wed Mar 10 18:20:12 CST 2004

Hello,

We are using evolution version of Radiator software. Right now we are in
process of testing our application on this evolution version. We are using
SQL server to authorize and authenticate the user.

First of all I did not have a DBI.pm file at my Radiator server after
installation, which I assume is required to connect the database server thru
DSN.

When I try to login  am getting following error:

*************
ERR: Could not load AuthBy module Radius::AuthSQL: Cant locate loadable
object for module DBI in @INC (@INC contains: . c:/perl/lib c/perl/site/lib
.) at c:/perl/lib/DBI.pm line 252
*************

Then I downloaded some DBI.pm files from
http://cpan.org/modules/01modules.index.html. But there are more then one
version of DBI.PM file and we are confused which one would be suitable.

After putting a DBI.pm at specified location I am getting another error and
that is:

Wed Mar 10 14:18:13 2004: ERR: Could not connect to SQL database with
DBI->connect dbi:ODBC:raddsn, sa, : Can't locate object method "connect" via
package "DBI" (perhaps you forgot to load "DBI"?) at
c:/perl/site/lib/Radius/SqlDb.pm line 109.

Please suggest a solution.

Thanks and best regards,
Keerti Kumar Gupta

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au