(RADIATOR) Can't Install Digest::MD5

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jun 23 18:47:37 CDT 2004

Hello MJ -

In this case you should use the "Framed-Pool" reply attribute.

I have already explained this is in a previous mail.

Ie. in a user definition

cyberia User-Password = 1234
	Framed-Pool = cyberia

Please note the format of the user definition with the username
starting in column 1 and no comma at the end. The reply attribute(s)
then follow on the second line with white space at the beginning.

There are numerous examples in the "goodies" directory of the Radiator
distribution and the manual also has many examples ("doc/ref.html").

Please take some time to read the RFC's, the manual, the examples and
do some experiments to understand how things work.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au