(RADIATOR) Can't Install Digest::MD5

MJ php at cyberia.net.sa
Wed Jun 23 10:23:44 CDT 2004

Hi Hugh,
We have defined two pool on the NAS "ogertel (default)" and "cyberia". I am
assuming that I shouldn't define FramedGroupBaseAddress in the cfg file as I
am defining the pools at NAS ( I am working with goodies/simple.cfg with no
change). In the users file I am adding this

cyberia User-Password = "1234",
        AddToReply Framed-Group = 1

It is always connecting with default Pool IP regardless of Framed-Group
number and I am getting following error

Wed Jun 23 18:14:57 2004: DEBUG: Handling request with Handler
'Realm=DEFAULT'
Wed Jun 23 18:14:57 2004: DEBUG:  Deleting session for cyberia,
212.119.67.21, 10
Wed Jun 23 18:14:57 2004: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthFILE:
Wed Jun 23 18:14:57 2004: ERR: Bad attribute=value pair: AddToReply
Framed-Group = 1
Wed Jun 23 18:14:57 2004: DEBUG: Radius::AuthFILE looks for match with
cyberia
Wed Jun 23 18:14:57 2004: DEBUG: Radius::AuthFILE ACCEPT:
Wed Jun 23 18:14:57 2004: DEBUG: Access accepted for cyberia
Wed Jun 23 18:14:57 2004: DEBUG: Packet dump:

Please help.
thanks
MJ