(RADIATOR) load share

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 26 15:42:42 CST 2004

Hello Deen -

This topic has been discussed on the list before, and it is really a
problem with the ADSL equipment.

Interestingly enough, Cisco has recently introduced radius request
throttling in IOS to deal with exactly this scenario.

I am curious as to why the requests were rejected? The answer to your
question really depends on what the real problem is.

There really isn't much difference between the three scenarios you
describe below.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au