(RADIATOR) Different NAS types.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Feb 24 15:42:06 CST 2004

Hello Ricardo -

You should replace your <Realm DEFAULT> by <Handler ...> as shown below:

<Client .....>
	Identifier = SomeTag
</Client>

<Client .....>
	Identifier = SomeTag
</Client>

<Client .....>
	Identifier = AnotherTag
</Client>

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
</Handler>

<Handler Client-Identifier = SomeTag>
</Handler>

<Handler Client-Identifier = AnotherTag>
</Handler>

<Handler>
</Handler>

This topic has been discussed many times on the mailing list:

	www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au