(RADIATOR) Accessing pool from CheckPoolQuery

Andrew Stevenson andrews at ntt.net.au
Tue Feb 24 18:30:03 CST 2004

Hi,

I was wondering how you obtained the pool that CheckPoolQuery has been
called for?

If you have 2 pools in the one table that have overlaping IP addresses
(such as when allocating IPs in private networks) you need to be able to
put a where clause in that says pool = 'XXXX'.

The same thing goes for AllocateQuery and DeallocateQuery.

I've looked at the source and there doesn't seem to be a way but I'd just
like it confirmed before doing a patch.

Thanks,

Andrew
--

Andrew Stevenson
NTT Australia IP Pty Ltd

Tel: +61 2 9272 9600
Fax: +61 2 9394 9719
E-mail: andrew.stevenson at nttaus.com.au
www.nttaus.com.au

Any pricing contained within this e-mail is indicative only and is not intended to be legally binding. Please note that this correspondence is for the named person's use only and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  Please ensure that you do not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au