(RADIATOR) Accounting

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Feb 16 00:19:50 CST 2004

Hello Deen -

You can either run another instance of Radiator on the accounting
server and proxy the accounting requests there, or you can use an SQL
database and configure both Radiator hosts to write to the same
database host.

Radar is a monitoring tool designed for use in a network operations
center (NOC).

You can use the AuthLog clause to log authentication results for help
desk support.

See sections 6.53 and 6.54 in the Radiator 3.8 reference manual.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au