(RADIATOR) Accounting

Deen deen at slt.lk
Sun Feb 15 09:42:35 CST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to configure a scenario where I have two radius servers
(radiator), sharing the load between the NAS'es. I want the radius servers
to write all accounting requests to another server, which is dedicated for
logging CDR records. How do I do this action in radiator.

Also, does the radar software provide user level authentication/accounting
details, as I find radiator logs too overwhelming for the first level help
desk support.

Thanks

Deen

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au