(RADIATOR) Client ID does not match

Bradley Fair bfair at junct.com
Mon Dec 27 15:10:32 CST 2004

My logs are getting cluttered with vendor attribute not defined errors. I
know the source, and added the dictionary.usr file. No more vendor specific
attribute errors, but I am getting an unwanted "Client-Id does not match"
error on accounts that are listed under a service profile that has a check
item for NAS-IP-Address. As far as I can tell, the users are authenticating
just fine (from the right NAS), and then the Client-ID error pops up. Any
wisdom on this error? When I undo the dictionary.usr file, I no longer get
the Client-ID error, but my logs get cluttered again with the attribute
errors.

Thanks!

Brad Fair