(RADIATOR) MSSQL connection error!

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Dec 27 17:15:48 CST 2004

Hello Kadir -

Normally Radiator will try to reconnect to the database after 10
minutes (600 seconds), but you can change this behaviour by setting the
"FailureBackoffTime" in the AuthBy SQL clause.

	<AuthBy SQL>
		# set FailureBackoffTime to 10 seconds
		FailureBackoffTime 10

See section 6.29.4 and 6.29.5 in the Radiator 3.11 reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

On 28 Dec 2004, at 00:31, Kadir Saruhan wrote:

> My linux radius server(ODBC client) using MS-SQL(ODBC server) database
> for authenticate users. When i search radius logs, i found that “ERR:
> Could not connect to any SQL database”. After this error all
> authentication request was dump. This shows that after couldn’t
> connect from any reason to MS-SQL, radius service drops all requests.
> Radius server can’t connect MS-SQL until killing and restarting
> service. How can i solve this problem?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Kadir Saruhan
>
> DOL System Administrator
>
> ksaruhan at e-kolay.com
>
> Tel: +90 212 498 35 16
>
> Fax:+90 212 677 05 92
>     www.e-kolay.net
>

> <image.tiff>

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au