(RADIATOR) Private Attribute radius

Julio Cesar Pinto jc at ifxcorp.com
Mon Dec 27 15:40:21 CST 2004

Hugh,

I appreciate your help in this doubt, thanks a lot.

Working in a new project we need to use the following attributes:
Ascend-HTTP-Redirect-URL
Ascend-HTTP-Redirect-Port

This attributes don't exist in the radiator dictionary, so I added this
by hand in the following way:

ATTRIBUTE       Ascend-HTTP-Redirect-URL        287     string
ATTRIBUTE       Ascend-HTTP-Redirect-Port       288     integer

Anyway I received the following message in the logs:

Mon Dec 27 16:33:46 2004: WARNING: Invalid reply item
Ascend-HTTP-Redirect-URL ignored
Mon Dec 27 16:33:46 2004: WARNING: Invalid reply item
Ascend-HTTP-Redirect-Port ignored

What is the correct way to add this attributes, into the 529 vendor?.

Let me know your comments,

Thanks in advantage,

JC.