(RADIATOR) problems with install on Windows

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Aug 22 17:17:52 CDT 2004

Hello Matt -

The simplest way to see what is happening is to run two MS-DOS windows,
with radiusd in one window

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file .....

and in the other window the radpwtst

	perl radpwtst

this way you will be able to see the startup messages from radiusd and
the radius request processing.

In any case I will need to see a copy of your configuration file and a
trace 4 debug showing what is happening.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au