(RADIATOR) problems with install on Windows

Matthew Kolbo mkolbo at sfs.or.kr
Sat Aug 21 05:39:51 CDT 2004

I am having a devil of a time getting this software to work.  I followed all
of the instructions provided by the documentation, and I can't get it to
work.  When I do the radpwtst perl script using the username and password
from the installation instructions, it is saying "no reply from server".  I
am trying to load this onto Windows XP Pro for evaluation.  Also, when I
look in the logs, it is saying that the server has started, but locked.  Is
that my problem?  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Matt

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au