(RADIATOR) Easy add ascend-data-filter to mysql

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Aug 9 23:03:20 CDT 2004

Hello Wayne -

You will be pleased to know that it _is_ this simple.

	<AuthBy SQL>
		AuthSelect select PASSWORD, CHECKATTR, REPLYATTR, ADDTOREPLY \
			from SUBSCRIBERS \
			where USERNAME='%n'
		AuthColumnDef 0, Password, check
		AuthColumnDef 1, GENERIC, check
		AuthColumnDef 2, GENERIC, reply
		AuthColumnDef 3, GENERIC, reply

then the ADDTOREPLY field would contain (if required):

	Ascend-Data-Filter=.......

Aren't you glad you use Radiator?

BTW - you could also just add the "Ascend-Data-Filter= ....." to the
REPLYATTR field.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au